Cloud 9 Pools will take care of the certification of your pool from concept to completion. Whether it is a comply development or a Development Application our staff will take care of it all, so you don’t have to. If you are building a new home or renovating and your pool certification is included in your home certification we remove these costs from your quote.
All of our work is covered under Home Building Compensation Fund so you won’t be left in the lurch.
Your Cloud 9 Pool comes with a 7 year builders warranty and all products come with manufactures warranty, all of which we cover in the hand over.
Cloud 9 Pools will organise all structural engineering and site plans. If you already have plans drawn up we can give you a quote based on this as well.
A backyard swimming pool will become the centrepiece of the family’s summer lifestyle. As a result we believe that the water should be as gentle on the skin as possible. It is for this reason that all of our pools are chlorinated using Magnesium rich minerals that are gentle on the skin and have no odour or taste. Traditional pool chlorine is the same chemical compound as Bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) so it can be dangerous to the eyes and skin when applied excessively. It will also kill vegetation around the pool and leaves a smell on the skin after extended times in the water. With minerals there is none of this. In fact, the mineral salts actually aids in relaxing the nervous system, moisturises the skin, gives relief for muscular pain and provides a softer and more natural feel to the water. Plus it’s easy to add when needed. When the screen on your chlorinator tells you the salts are low you simply tip 1 bag of mineral salt and 1 bag of mineral activator into the pool, turn your pump on high and let the computer do the rest.
The EXTRA special stuff
Our pools come standard with a Hayward Aquarite mineral chlorinator with pH and ORP probes, Hayward Pro Series glass media filter and a Hayward Maxflow VS variable speed pump.
Aquarite mineral chlorinators will not only control timers for your pumps operation, it also monitors the waters pH and OPP levels. This means that the computer will take care of the pH and Chlorine levels for you. All you need to do is top up the acid drum and put more minerals into the pool when the chlorinator tells you its low. No more painstaking pH tests or handling dangerous chlorine.
Maxflow Variable speed pumps will run your pool for a longer period at a lower speed. This means that the pump will use up to 80% less energy than a single speed pool pump of the same size. Saving you money for years to come.
In the following example, we see the savings for a 6.5×3 m pool
Enviraflo’s revolutionary approach to pool plumbing solves the efficiency dilemma by generating healthy circulation and effective skimming at low pump speeds.
The secret to Enviraflo’s energy efficiency is its patented venturi skimmer which uses just a fraction of return water to generate a skimming action equal to that created by a pump on high speed. The water in the deep part of your pool is typically the most difficult to move. Enviraflo draws all suction through a drain in your pool floor to improve circulation and water quality. This process also eliminates those irritating cold water pockets lurking in the depths of your pool.
Maintains not only pool water health but also quality!
How Does it Work?
- Energy efficient pumps are a fantastic technology, but alone, can lead to ineffective circulation and skimming. Enviraflo maintains sparkling clean water by using patented technology to restore powerful circulation and skimming rates at dollar-saving energy levels.
- Enviraflo’s patented design works by drawing water through the AVSC drain in the lowest part of the pool – the most difficult water to move in all swimming pools. Larger debris is removed by the optional LeafVac debris canister on its way to the pump and filter.
- After filtering, the majority of water returns to the pool through traditional eyeball returns, while 30 litres of water are redirected to the QuikSkim venturi-powered automatic skimmer. These 30 litres generate the powerful venturi skimming action of 190-265 litres per minute which are filtered by QuikSkim’s unique silk sock, further improving pool filtration by trapping ultra fine surface debris.
- Enviraflo will improve pool filtration at a greatly reduced cost and fully integrates with all water management systems.
- Enviraflo can be automated or manually controlled, is available in a range of stylish colours and can be installed into fibreglass and concrete pools during construction.
- Enviraflo can help you save 85% of your pool pump costs and makes pool ownership more affordable.
Quad skimmer lid
HIDE lids are 100% pool safety compliant with AU standards. But other skimmer lids can often leave you high and dry.
Other landscape lid options can be awkward to manoeuvre, hard to remove, or both. In comparison, HIDE covers are compact and super easy to remove.
A totally integrated + flush finish means the HIDE cover is essentially invisible.
Some alternative landscape lid options may become brittle and unstable due to sun damage, others may simply be easily broken, meaning regular replacement headaches for the homeowner.
HIDE kit components are all manufactured from marine grade, 316 stainless steel, creating a durable, long-lasting product with a 10-year warranty.
AquaRite + Mineral Chlorinator
All of our pools are chlorinated using Magnesium rich minerals that are gentle on the skin and have no odour or taste. The AquaRite+ is the most advanced mineral chlorinator for pools and spas on the market. Not only is the AquaRite+ a mineral chlorinator that controls the filtration pump with a magnitude of different on/ off timer features, but it is fully expandable, giving you the freedom to create a system that suits you.
See more information on the Haywood Pool website